Monday, June 22, 2009

New ning site to join!

Dear all,

Happy Monday! Oh, okay. It's just Monday. But I have a great ning site that everyone should sign up with.

http://hopeworkscommunity.ning.com

Larry Drain who lives in Knoxville contacted me through Facebook. Don't know how he found me, but I'm glad he did. He has this wonderful site that has a lot about bipolar disorder and more specifically, hope.

Another site that I strongly urge you to check out (because it is my husband, Michael's site) is www.everyminute.org. It is named that because every minute in this country a suicide is attempted. Go onto the website and check out the Declaration page. This isn't a petition but more a declaration that more and better mental health research is important to you. You can actually sign the page using your mouse. Also check out the videos. They are powerful and great.

These are just additional helps to us. If you haven't signed up for Twitter, do so and follow me! My i.d. is littlebit923. (Don't ask.)

Each one of you is special and gifted. Since I trained each of you, I want you to know that you are dear to my heart, integral to my recovery and in my thoughts and prayers.

Love to all!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lisa. I really appreciate your kind words and hope people will check us out. www.hopeworkscommunity.ning.com or www.hopeworkscommunity.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete